Stressedowner, Home Buyer in Merritt Island, FL

Not sure what to do about my condo

Asked by Stressedowner, Merritt Island, FL Sat May 30, 2009

I need to rent out my condo or I may have to foreclose on it. I have already sent in my paper work to modify my mortgage. The value of my condo has dropped by over 65% Help!!!

Answers

1
Bottomline- if you can hold on then do so. It all depends on how important your credit rating is to you. The stage of life you are in will play a big part. If you do decide to do something short sale first. This will hurt your credit least of all but make sure you get an agent who knows what they are doing!!! The modificatio you are working on, I am sad to say will most likely not work. I have yet to find a client who the banks have helped. If they do help it is usually in their favor. Next step is a deed in Lieu, last step if foreclosure and if you get to that step you will most likely have to file bankruptcy as well. Need help- contact me right away before any more time passes. I do this everyday and can help you for sure!!
Shirley Weems, Realtor
Top Producing Agent
Century 21 Camelot Realty Inc.
Serving all of Brevard County Florida
321 368 3600 Direct
321 768 6670 Fax
877-770-9940 Toll Free
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 30, 2009