Property Q&A in Meridian>Question Details

Kevincu61, Home Buyer in Boise, ID

Nice home. The pics make this looked cramped...is it?

Asked by Kevincu61, Boise, ID Tue Mar 5, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3097305298-2163-E-Dworshak-Ct…

Answers

3
Kevin,

I think a lot of the reason it looks cramped is because they didn't use a wide angle lens to take the photos. They also didn't post the size of the rooms, so I can't give them to you and let you decide what is "right sized".

My records indicate that this property went off the market back on January 28th and it is "contingent on short sale approval", meaning the seller's lender(s) need to approve the loss instead of possibly foreclosing on the home and still having to resell it.

Short sales are a completely different type of listing/sale so if you are considering them, make sure the Realtor you choose is knowledgeable on them and knows how to communicate!

Best of luck!
Jim
Kevin,
The best way to see what the room sizes are and how they flow from one to another is to actually look at any property you may have questions about. I have found that you can have a 2000 square foot home that seems small to another 2000 square foot home strictly from the openness of the floorplan or where the rooms are located to each other.

This particular home is a "contingent short sale" at this time. If you are interested in other homes that are this price and/or square footage, please let me know. If you would like to get information about other available properties, please log onto my website for current information on all properties available in the Treasure Valley.

My website is listed below.
Yes, the kitchen area is a bit cramped, especially the dining area. Just to let you know we received an offer on this property yesterday so it may be gone. Do you want me to see if I can find you something else that is similar. If so, I prefer to do a more indepth phone interview so I can understand the details of your families needs. Jeff Stewart, 208-602-1993