Brian Tran, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

Need more pics and details

Asked by Brian Tran, Los Angeles, CA Wed Aug 8, 2012

Does anyone know the HOA fees for this property? How many units/residents on this building?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3084103373-800-E-Ocean-Blvd-4…

Answers

3
The HOA dues vary depending on the unit but range somewhere between $400-$550. There are about 130 units in the building, exact number is a mystery as some units have been combined into one unit. If you would like to tour this building or see others in the area, please contact me at 562 833-4008 or celeste4homes@gamil.com

Celeste Jablonski
LB Brokerage
DRE#01329685
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 9, 2012
Hi Brian:

This unit is in the fabulous Villa Riviera building. It actually sold on the 28th of last month. The HOA is about $400/month, but there are some historic building credits and utilities included that make the effective monthly cost much less. I'd be glad to talk to you about those.

There are several other units in the building available in the $292,000 and up range. I can help you with any of those, or other similar units in the area.

Please feel free to call me at (562) 208-9818, or email at Peter@TheREALPete.com.

Thanks!

Peter Werrenrath
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 8, 2012
I've noticed that there are more condos for sale in this area than homes. I assume there is a higher volume of condos than homes. I'm looking for a property for investment and rental income. Seeing that the HOA is quite high, I can't seem to factor in how make much from this, including property management fees.