Property Q&A in Rio Grande>Question Details

Jennifera.no…, Other/Just Looking in 19401

Need help with relocation, want to move to Cape May county, need advice

Asked by Jennifera.novak, 19401 Mon Jul 18, 2011

My family and I are looking to relocate to Cape May County, we need work and are looking for something affordable. My parents a house and my husband and I to rent. can someone give me a good place to start?

Answers

4
Hi Jennifer

I have several questions for you. What style home does your parents want to purchase. How many bedrooms,bath, garage. How big of a yard do they want. Does your parents want a home they can move right into or do they want a home to fix up.
Jennifer do you want a home, townhouse, condo or do you want a home that has a in law suit.
Please let me know what you are looking for and I will send you properties via email and you let
me know which ones you would like to see
Hi Jennifer!
Sounds like you really want to make some major life changes. At least you have an idea of where you want to land- Cape May County. You mention you need a job. Do you have a preference as to what type of work? If I understand what you are saying, you and your husband want to rent and your parents want to own? I can help you with both of those options.

Cape May county is home to many seasonal resort towns. Unfortunately a lot of those towns have seasonal jobs and you will need something year round. Have you considered near-by Atlantic County? This area has many affordable living options and some more year round employment opportunities.
Have you considered starting your search in Egg Harbor Township? There are many affordable homes to buy and rent there. Additionally there are entry level work opportunities in Atlantic County at the Malls and casinos there. Restaurants are another good source of year round work. You don't mention children, but I can help you locate in a good school district too!
Give me a call and let's get started helping you find your new home!

Joanne Bernardini
Coldwell Banker-Casa Bella Realtors
609-947-2451
What was your question?? Are you saying you want to rent or that you are looking for work. I have rentals, many low priced homes for sale, & I am looking for a Buyers Agent to help me sell homes here at the shore. Please call me DAVID SCHICK right away and I will help you. 609-972-3628
It's a beautiful area, and I would love to assist you. Plz email me your home requirements at jaimew.Realtor@gmail.com
I am looking forward to working with you, Jennifer

Jaime Whittaker
Prudential fox and roach