Property Q&A in 08902>Question Details

Nick Lalwani, Home Buyer in 19020

Need Parcel ID/Taxes/ bldg age/interior room sizes/pics-existing water sewage, heat sys,, proper zoning etc

Asked by Nick Lalwani, 19020 Wed Oct 22, 2008

Is the property in livable condition with sound structure. Any imminent immediate roof repairs needed or water & sewage utilities, any equipment, structure replacement and valid cert.of occupancy, or maintenance fee. living space/area, floor type, roof condition, heating system in working order, sanitary fittings or other equipment as appropriate, Any restriction, Zoning, set back, Is survey map in place with title.paved or unpaved driveway, Is there a community maintenance fee etc. current occupation status? levelled Lot and map.Any lien on property.
Need Parcel-ID/Tax assessed, Any lien/foreclosure etc, Vacant or occupied/rental details
This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


You can go to and click the Tax Record link to get some of the information but why don't you just ask your buyer agent.

Don't have a buyer agent?

If you are good enough to not need one you are good enough to pull this info from the internet yourself.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 22, 2008

You ask some very valid questions. However, real estate agents will be able to provide you with some information, while other info that you are requesting would be YOUR responsibility to acquire if you were going to be purchasing this property. Some questions would be answered by a licensed home inspector (i.e. condition of heating system, roof condition, etc.) not by the real estate agent. No agent worth his salt would state the specific conditions of the property other then what is known to them or has been disclosed to them by the seller. You can pay for a home inspection, but if you're not under contract with the seller there is no incentive or obligation for them to allow a home inspection. If I was the seller's listing agent, I would strongly recommend against it.
Now, as for the other items such as liens and restrictions. The agent would only be able to tell you what is known to them. If you want to pay for a title search, these items would come up.
Good luck with your home search.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 22, 2008
Real Estate agents get paid when a a sales contract reaches the closing table and is closed.

The questions you pose would be answered by an agent you hire...research is part of the job any agent does. But like any professional, it's not done for free.

I hate to sound harsh, but if you have questions and are interested in possibly purchasing this property hire someone to help or tour the property and do the research yourself.

Laura Giannotta
Keller Williams Atlantic
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 22, 2008
You need an agent to help you with this information. If you are not comfortable with calling the listing agent (search Trulia for some dual agency discussions) then get yourself a buyers agent, one who will only represent you and your best interests.
The questions you are asking here would take any agent hours of work to get you accurate complete information. And, while most of us like to help, this goes above and beyond helping out the consumer (for free!)
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 22, 2008

Your best bet is to contact Samy Mohamed in my East Brunswick office. He's the listing agent. His office number is (732) 390-8000.

Good luck.

Gina Chirico, Sales Associate
Prudential NJ Properties
973-992-6363 ext 116 office
973-715-1158 cell
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 22, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer