Property Q&A in Lynchburg>Question Details

Gene Ricardo…, Home Seller in 24501

NOT PUTTING ALL EGGS IN SAME BASKET?

Asked by Gene Ricardo Johnson, 24501 Sat Apr 23, 2011

We have 3 people interested in our home,and one waiting to get pre-approved,he is waiting on the banks. I am not banking on either of these potential buyers,so agents we know we have our price right now and some of you said houses have not sold over 100k,big wrong. house right down street from us sold for 118,another sold 134k and 3 other just made it over 100k. the bank and mortgage lender said our home was worth far more than city assessment of 100k. *It may take a year but when this house sells I will be back to let you guys know it sold. L*ike I said we have an investor who is very happy with the price of this home and has sent in his pre-approval and the lender,our agent,are all waiting for the go ahead,but not gona bank on him getting approved. will continue seeking out buyers. We have another showing on the 28th yippeeeeee!

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3042080015-3114-Richmond-St-1…