Property Q&A in Hot Springs>Question Details

Dave, Other/Just Looking in Hot Springs, AR

My wife and I are recently retired and are looking for a seasonal place in this area. Can you provide us with options available? Thank you. Dave

Asked by Dave, Hot Springs, AR Wed Dec 30, 2009

Answers

5
Hi Dave,

Hot Springs has a wealth of amenities, not to mention being a great place to visit. I served as a State Park Superintendent for almost 20 years next door to the Spa City, so I know. There is a very diverse palette of options available to you for a seasonal residence. In addition, there is a very active and dedicated real estate community, of which you have several options here, and many more when you truly start shopping.

As the others here, I would love to assist you in any way in making your move become a reality by offering you a personal and no pressure approach which is focused on your needs and goals. I work with Diamondhead Realty, and sell in both Diamondhead and in Hot Springs. You couldn't find a better place to spend part of your life than around here!

Wishing you the absolute best of the New Year.
Dave,
Hot Springs is a great place for retirement, and we would love to help. Please feel free to visit our website for loads of helpful information on the Hot Springs area. http://www.BestofHotSprings.com
Dave,
Hot Springs is a great place with a wide range of places to live. From lake homes to country homes to great places in town. The cost of living here is lower than almost any resort town you will find but with all the amenities you would want. Drop me an email or phone call and I will be glad to help.
Hi Dave, you couldn't find a better place! Please call me and let me know what you're looking for. Condos and houses are readily available. We have lake houses, country houses - it's a great time to be a buyer. Please give me a call at 501-538-4370. You can also visit our website, given below.

Thanks so much, I'll look forward to hearing from you.