Property Q&A in Rabbit Creek>Question Details

ccq, Other/Just Looking in Anchorage, AK

My son is interested in this property. How can we make an appointment to see the property?

Asked by ccq, Anchorage, AK Mon Jan 7, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3100607405--Natrona-Ave-An…

Answers

7
Can you send me a good contact number and I will gladly assist you? Thanks, Yvan Corbin
This property is not yet active on the market. Is there somewhere I can contact you when it gets listed? Would you also be interested in seeing other properties in the meantime?

Barbara Huntley
907-227-5228
Prudential Jack White Vista Real Estate
This property is not yet active on the market. Is there somewhere I can contact immediatly you when it gets listed? Would you also be interested in seeing other properties in the meantime?

Barbara Huntley
907-227-5228
Prudential Jack White Vista Real Estate
Thank you for contacting me about this property. It is no longer available. May I search my Multiple Listing Service for similar properties, or properties that meet the needs for your son? I can email them, at no obligation.
Because I can only find this property via Realty Trac (which requires paid membership), I suggest that you go out to Natrona Ave. and look for a vacant property that has a foreclosure notice (and maybe a Realtor sign) posted in front of it.

The posted notice may have a contact number on it ... Best wishes ...
Thank you. We will do that.
Flag Wed Jan 9, 2013
Hi. That property is not currently for sale. I can give you the address if you would like and we can set an alert as soon as Fannie Mae places it on the market. I would be happy to give you more information on foreclosures and short sales, let me know how I can help.

Thanks!

Katherine
Hi there feel free to call or text me to set up your appointment for tomorrow.

227-6682
Brandy Pennington
Keller Williams