Juanitonica, Home Owner in 33137

My property is 505 sq , located at 161 ne 22 street miami , fl 33137. I want to sell my air rights of my property , zone c1- t6-12-0

Asked by Juanitonica, 33137 Tue Nov 20, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi every body;
I went to the zoning departmet of the city of Miami , and they told me that I can not sell my air rights if my property is not consider Historic site.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 28, 2012
Juanitonica thank you very much for posting this information.
Flag Wed Nov 28, 2012
I would suggest that you work with a zoning attorney on this matter so that he may guide you with all the legal matters.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 28, 2012
Hello, absolutely you can, you need to get in touch with a zoning attorney and get in paper how much airspace you legally can sell. Contact me if you like I will explain further. I have a property on Biscayne and 30th and did the same.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 20, 2012
Good morning Richard: Since you have done it, then I would like to work with you in this property.
you can call me at 305 898 5963
Juan Guerrero
Flag Tue Nov 20, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer