Property Q&A in Rochester>Question Details

Tammy Wolff, Renter in Greece, NY

My name is Tammy Carpenter and I am curious as to who bought my families landmark home on Latta road at 3490 Latta road?

Asked by Tammy Wolff, Greece, NY Wed Aug 28, 2013

I met the gentleman once and he took me on a tour, his name is Mark but I do not recall his last name so if you have any info that you are able to give, the Carpenter Family would love to meet him and he said he would welcome anyone from our family interested in visiting the landmark.. thank you.

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_York/Rochester/sold/21130128…

Answers

3
The agents are correct. It is owned by the bank.

If there is more interest, call me.

Catherine 'Cathy' Barton
Allison James Estates and Homes®

585.586.8850

CBarton@Rochester.rr.com
Tammy:

I am sorry to inform you but currently a bank owns your family's former residence. So if someone in the family is interested in buying back the landmark please contact me and we can get in touch with the bank that is holding the mortgage.

Bill Walsh
Sales Agent/Seven Valley Realty
bwalsh@sevenvalleyrealty.com
Hi Tammy, public records show the property is owned by Fieldstone Capital, and they purchased it in July 2011.
If you would like additional information, I would suggest that you Google Fieldstone Capital or search MonroeCounty.gov.