Property Q&A in Chino Hills>Question Details

babinsx4, Other/Just Looking in Houma, LA

My in laws own a double wide mobile home, father in law passed away. Does she need her kids signature to transfer his half in her name.?

Asked by babinsx4, Houma, LA Thu Dec 6, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Is this home in a rent/lease park/community or a resident owned development?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 29, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer