Property Q&A in Kahuku>Question Details

Rachelle, Home Buyer in Washington

My husband and I were intersted in moving, we love the the northshore side (Hauula to Turtle bay area, we have a little dog (pug)

Asked by Rachelle, Washington Sat Nov 14, 2009

Our price range is 250,000

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1081859697-57-101-Kuilima-Dr-…

Answers

3
The property of interest to you is already in escrow with a buyer. Kuilima is a really nice, resort area of the Windward Coast/ North Shore. However, all these properties are leasehold and currently not offering the fee simple interest for sale. Lease rent is therefore another cost on top of the mortgage and monthly maintenance fees. There are currently 12 other Kuilima properties for sale, please let me know if you'd like more information on these.
Web Reference: http://CindySiok.com
Rachelle,
You mention that you have a little dog. Many condos do have a strict pet policy.
My advice would be for you to retain the services of a local real estate agent who will be able to point out all of the details that may not come up when you search online by yourself.
Frank already mentionned the fact that this listing is a leasehold... are you familiar with the concept of leasehold properties?

Monique C. Ting, RA
CB Pacific Properties
Waikiki Office
(808)947-8128
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 14, 2009
Hi Rachelle,

Let me know if you would like to get a list of properties. There are a lot of leasehold properties on the windward side (from Kahuku to Hauula); you may want to consider those as well. You may also want to consider Waialua. The one you inquired about is leasehold.

Aloha,
Frank Diaz, MBA (RA), e-PRO
frank@hawaiihome.biz
East Oahu Realty
808.723.0900