Property Q&A in Kuna>Question Details

Colleen Olson, Renter in Boise, ID

My husband and I visited this house today and it needs an amazing amount of repair.

Asked by Colleen Olson, Boise, ID Mon Jul 2, 2012

We want to move into Kuna and are looking to rent a home. Is there an option to live here rent-free and fix this home up or rent to own option? Colleen email is colleen4health@gmail.com

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Idaho/Kuna/sold/20029598-1645-N-…

Answers

3
Did you know that in parts of Kuna you can get a certain type of financing that allows for 100% loans and the seller can pay your closing costs (as long as the home appraises high enough to cover it)?

For example, I am closing on a brand new home being built in Kuna with that type of financing next week. The home was based off a builder's model and we customized plans to give the buyer just what they wanted.

Your credit has to be good but doesn't have to be anywhere near perfect!
Dear Colleen,
The property you inquired about is in foreclosure. From what I can ascertain, the sale date of this property is June 19th at 1:00 p.m. at Pioneer Title Company. The default amount is $197+ and it is very likely that this property will go back to the bank. Once that happens, the bank will do their paperwork and this property will eventually be back on the market as a REO property and the bank may do some fixup of the property or they may price it to sell as is.

This property would not be a rental or rent to own option for you and your husband. The bank will not allow anyone to occupy the home and after it forecloses, it will be up for sale and the banks do not entertain rentals or rent to own. They want to get the property sold.

I hope that answers some of your questions about this property. Let me know if I can help you in anyway with another property.
Dear Colleen,