Property Q&A in Wanaque>Question Details

Shannon, Other/Just Looking in Howell, NJ

My husband and I are relocating to Roseland NJ. We are hoping to stay within 30 mins. Does anyone have any suggestions for affordable neighborhoods?

Asked by Shannon, Howell, NJ Tue Jan 19, 2010

We have to stay under 275

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1083606850-30-Dena-Dr-28-Wana…

Answers

3
I'm sure you've heard the term "location, location, location" as related to Real Estate. That said, the further from the city areas the more reasonable the house pricing will be. I live in the Wanaque area and have been with this Century 21 office since 1987. Commuting is great because of the convenience to highways and availability of public transportation. Butler, Lincoln Park, Wanaque and Riverdale are all possible choices for you.
Hi Shannon

You said you wanted to stay within 30 min of Roseland..............

I did a quick check of the MLS, if you want to stay really close , there are a number of homes in your price range In West Orange, which is the town next door to Roseland. Certainly , there are pther options out there for you.

I am not familiar with Wanaque, which is where the home you listed above is located. It is Passaic County, and there are other towns there you might want to consider, as well.

I am a lifelong resident of the Roseland area, and have been selling homes here for 25 years......
I would be happy to answer any questions you might have.
So..........please feel free to reach out to me!

Good luck with your move.....
Debbie Rose
Prudential NJ Properties
Shannon,

You have some options depending on how far or how close you want to be to Roseland, how many bedrooms you need, etc. You can certainly buy a one bedroom within minutes to Roseland for under $275,000 in Caldwell, Verona and even West Orange. Nutley is about 20 minutes away and you can certainly get a 2 bedroom condo for under $275,000. There are also some options in Passaic and Morris Counties as well, again depending on how far or close to Roseland you wish to be. In addition, factors to considering in your price range of under $275,000 and affordability will include taxes, monthly association fees if buying a condo/townhouse, etc.

I would be happy to send you some information on some towns within the area(s) to asist in narrowing down some towns and/or counties.

Feel free to contact me directly through my information below or right through Trulia.

Good luck with your move!

Gina Chirico, Sales Associate
Prudential NJ Properties
973-715-1158 cell
973-992-6363 ext 116
Gina.Chirico@PrudentialNewJersey.com