Property Q&A in Bakersfield>Question Details

Sonja Hall, Home Buyer in Bakersfield, CA

My husband and I are really interested in this home. Could we see it?

Asked by Sonja Hall, Bakersfield, CA Sat Jul 13, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3115606004-924-Dwina-Ave-Bake…

Answers

5
Valerie Ulrey’s answer
Hi Sonja,
The home at 924 Dwina is a short sale and it is currently "contingent" which means the seller has accepted an offer and they are waiting for the short sale bank to approve the transaction.
I will be happy to keep an eye on this property for you and if it comes back available, I'll let you know.

In the meantime, if you are already pre-approved for a home loan, I'd be happy to get you out in the area to find a home that is available.

Feel free to contact me and we can get started!

Valerie
Hi Sonja,

The price was just reduced on one of these homes. Call me if you are still interested in this area.
Hi Sonja,

There are two other homes within 1/4 mile of the house on Dwina that are in the Bakersfield MLS and are available for you to see and purchase. If you want more information on these properties, please call me at 661-747-7763. DEE OLIVER - REALTOR - MIRAMAR - LICENSE #00807806
Hello Sonja,

924 Dwina Avenue went contingent on 7/9/13.
More information is available at the link below.

Dawn and Robert
The link is to the home at 924 Dwina Ave. Bakersfield. There is no current information in our listing service that this home is available. Can I send you a list of available homes in the area? Email me at JillPinheiro@gmail.com if you are not working with another agent. Thanks