Property Q&A in Braselton>Question Details

Andrew Deaton, Home Buyer in Williamston, SC

My family and I are looking for a home in this area and we are interested in this property. Can you send me some details on this property? Is it MLS?

Asked by Andrew Deaton, Williamston, SC Tue Sep 22, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/map/2006767734--Daylily-Dr…

Answers

5
Mr. Deaton~

I have found several other houses which meet the same criteria as the house you were requiring about. Just email your email address and I will send you the listing for you to review.

Tina
The property stills shows as active on FMLS, Andrew. It was first listed on 6/15/2009 for $164,900 then dropped to $156, 900 on 7/2 before being reduced on 7/20 to $149,900, and finally falling to $139,900 on 8/6, according to the archives. If you will forward me your email address, I will be glad to send you the listing info in an e-flyer, as well another active listing in the same neighborhood. You would likely want to contact (or have your agent call) the listing agent to ensure it is still available for offers prior to actually previewing it. Whatever you decide, Good Luck!

Michael Hammond
SellsRealty@gmail.com
404-538-5499
Hi Andrew. I live and work in this area. If you need assistance locating property here, please give me a call at 770-718-8958 or email me at ckenny@prudentialgeorgia.com and I'd be glad to help you.
The property you are looking for is 5181 DAYLILLY DRIVE.

It's showing as available and is listed for 139,900. The $94,433 is what the bank purchased the property for out of foreclosure.

Notes on the listing say it's gone to auction with hudson & marshall. I checked their website and it is not listed as one of their properties.

I work with buyers looking for foreclosures and HUD homes in the Braselton area. If you need some assistance don't hesitate to give me a call.

My contact information is listed on my profile.
Mr. Deaton~

I would be happy to show you this house. I will check to see if it still available. If you want to contact me directly you can reach on my cell phone at 770-294-7003 or email at tkslaton@gmail.com.

Look forward to hearding from you soon.

Tina Slaton