Property Q&A in Great Falls>Question Details

Kai, Home Buyer in Great Falls, MT

Moving out of house, unmarried, both our names are on paperwork. What are options?

Asked by Kai, Great Falls, MT Sun Aug 9, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


What do you mean by paperwork? Are you on title and loan papers?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Nov 10, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer