Property Q&A in Centennial>Question Details

Michael, Home Buyer in Outside U.S.

Moving in August looking for a 4 bedroom 2100-2500 sq ft home around 210-280,000.

Asked by Michael, Outside U.S. Sun May 3, 2009

Want to attend sky vista middle school and Cherokee trail high school. auramoore1@yahoo.com

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1075569655-5055-S-Shawnee-Way…

Answers

1
There are currently 4 properties that would meet your requirements. There is a very good chance these particular properties will not be available in August, but will give you an idea of what is available. I have a email report that will keep you updated whenever a new property meeting your requirements comes on the market, let me know if you are interested. Feel free to contract me if you have additionaly questions. I'm not sure where outside of the US you are, but you can also reach me on my London # 020-337-18961 if it is easier.