Property Q&A in Phoenix>Question Details

Kaelyn, Other/Just Looking in Spokane, WA

More pictures

Asked by Kaelyn, Spokane, WA Sun Mar 20, 2011

I am a possible intrested out of state buyer, and I would like more pictures, such as bath, bed, etc. Thank you.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3016754475-4309-E-Cottonwood-…

Answers

1
Hi Kaelyn
I suspect you will have several local agents or Realtors from Phoenix or the surrounding areas offer to work with you. I suggest you check a couple out, look at their profile and ask for referrals. You can also see what kind of agent they are by checking out Zillow.com, as that free site has past clients write referrals about the agents, giving you a better sense of the kind of agent they really are.

In the mean time you might want to consider Google Earth for more pictures of the outside of the property.

Eitherway, please consider working with an agent, most of the time as the buyer it will not cost you anything. The reason why? I have worked for many out of state clients, taking photos and even videos for them of houses they are interested. I am sure they would do that for you too. I don't work Phoenix, only Tucson and surrounding areas.

Best of luck. There is a lot of inventory right now, and considered a "buyers market" in Phoenix.

Spirit