Property Q&A in Morgan Hill>Question Details

Rebecca, Other/Just Looking in Morgan Hill, CA

Monthly space rent on this property?

Asked by Rebecca, Morgan Hill, CA Wed Jun 15, 2011

I see the monthly payment is 999.00. Does this include the space rent? As I go into the Mortgage tab for this home I see monthly payment as low as in the 700.00 range with 20% down, 30 yr fixed.

This question is about this property:…

Hi Rebecca,
This property is a short sale so you would need approval on the price from the bank. The 999.00 does NOT include the space rent the space rent is an additional $ 437 a month. Make sure you work with an agent who really understands mobile/manufactured homes and who knows Morgan hill well.
I hope this helps.
At your service
DRE# 01397256
Hi Rebecca,

The space rent for that nice home on San Pedro is $437/mth. Your actual house payment will depend on how much you buy it for, your down payment and your credit score. Since it is a manufactured home, and a short sale, a likely house payment will vary widely.

Why not call or e-mail me with those figures and I will be happy to compute your monthly house payment for you. If you don't know your credit score I can provide you with it.

Mike Walters
Web Reference: