Property Q&A in Palmdale>Question Details

Lorszulak, Home Buyer in Palmdale, CA

Mello roos went up...alot

Asked by Lorszulak, Palmdale, CA Thu Dec 13, 2012

We purchased a house in west palmdale last year, I was aware of the mello roos at the time of purchase. However we just discovered that the mello roos is now 300 additional dollars a month. I searched the web and could not find any information on this. Does anyone know about this?

Answers

1
An address or community name would help me to answer this question.

Edwin Momeny
Realty Executives
661-860-1408
I don't want to list my address on a public site but I live next to Esperanza elementary school, on Fairgreen lane palmdale, CA 93551. When I talked to our Mortgage lender the other day they said that the Escrow account went negative so our rates would go up for about a year then go back to normal. I find it hard to believe that the rate could go up that high, I mean 300+ dollars a month, going from 1600 mortgage to almost 2000 is a big difference. I tried to research google but couldn't find anything. Any help would be much appreciated.
Flag Thu Dec 13, 2012