Bubblybree522, Home Buyer in Lake Havasu City, AZ

Me and my husband are looking to purchase a property to rent out. would a condo on the lake rent out easier or a house not on the lake?

Asked by Bubblybree522, Lake Havasu City, AZ Wed Jun 27, 2012

Answers

4
Either would be great. We have a high demand for winter and summer rentals. We really do not have any homes on the lake. Their are few condo's on the channel but nothing on the lake. There are some great websites that you can market you rentals on. I have sold a few rentals this year and the buyers have had great success renting the properties. I have some great ideas. I also have a house that has renters in it for sale and they would like to stay and the rent is good. Call me for more details. 928-230-6241!
If you are familiar with Lake Havasu, you know that the only properties on the water are the condos in the channel which can be pricey. Renting it out depends on if you are considering renting full time, to snowbirds in the winter, or as a vacation rental. These are some things you would want to consider first. The rental market is pretty good here now, so either way I think you would win! You may contact us direct anytime, we'll look forward to hearing from you!

THE HOME TEAM
Keller Williams Arizona Living Realty
Donna Blanchette, 928-486-8770
blanchet@citlink.net
Lisa Elliott, 928-486-3043
LisaAtTheLake@citllink.net
Either one. Rentals are a big item right now. I just sold two rentals to some folks that live in Calif and they have them rented all the time. There is a great website that you can use to market your properties for rent. Call me I have tons of info on this.
Hello Bubblybree522!

In Lake Havasu City, either property can be easily rented. You can choose a vacation rental, short term or long term. Keep in mind, a vacation rental will need to be furnished and can be rented nightly, weekly or even monthly. Some renters prefer a house (with garage and a pool), while some visitors prefer being close to the water. We have only a few condos close the water or what you consider waterfront, while many more home choices throughout town. Feel free to call or email us for a more in depth discussion to better determine what will work best for you. We will then forward lisitngs to you that "fit the bill". We work fulltime, and are available anytime. Thank you for using Trulia.com. We look forward to assisting you in your property search here in gorgeous Lake Havasu City, AZ.

Frank Novosel, Associate Broker, CRS, GRI, ABR, RSPS & e-PRO
Linda Novosel, REALTOR
RE/MAX Prestige Properties
Lake Havasu City, AZ. 86403
800-956-8485 (Toll Free)
928-846-2800 (Local Direct)
888-999-9801 (Toll Free Fax)
Frank@HavasuFrank.com
Linda@HavasuFrank.com
http://www.HavasuFrank.com