n,  in San Diego, CA

May I have the house number please?

Asked by n, San Diego, CA Tue Jan 15, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3102813530--Bay-St-Green-C…

Answers

3
You may not. Why? Realty Trac strikes again:
All we know it is at the intersection of Bay St and S. Green St.
Look at the posting for that home again and find the logo for Realty Trac (black and red). Most times when you see that logo on any listing it means the price you see is NOT a sale price, and the home is probably not for sale as of yet. It is just a posting of what the Bank/Lender had to pay the courts to document regaining custody of the home when they foreclosed on it (transfer value); and/or an announcement that the foreclosure process has just begun (Lis Pendens). Next that Bank/Lender will take several months to put the property on the market at "Market Value for the specific community" and it will be listed/advertised as a Foreclosure or an REO.

Was this answer helpful? If so please click on the "thumbs up" above.

Tony Vega
La Rosa Realty
Nicholas,

This property appears to be going through the foreclosure process. I do not believe the house has been formally listed for sale yet by the bank.

Are you working with a Realtor? If not I would be happy to help you.

Please review my profile on Trulia and send me your contact information so I can help you in trying to locate the right property for you.

Tracy Hoyt
Prudential Tropical Realty
May I have the house number please?