Property Q&A in Tobyhanna>Question Details

Terry, Home Buyer in Tobyhanna, PA

MLS/ID 12-2961 WHAT YEAR WAS IT BUILT AND SIZE OF PROPERTY

Asked by Terry, Tobyhanna, PA Sat May 19, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3055436429-219-Shannon-Dr-Tob…

Answers

4
This property is located in A Pocono Country Place in Tobyhanna, PA. I'm a realtor and live in this community and can help you with either this or another property for the same price or lower. My office is located directly outside this community so we are willing and able to show you any home in there at any time. You can reach me direct at 570-730-2420 any time if you wish to schedule an appointment or to just speak with someone who knows the area well and who is located right there.
Hi Terry,

This is Sharon Wade from Weichert, Realtors Acclaim assisting you with your request.

The home was built in 1988 on .29 acres in the amentities filled gated community of A Pocono Country Place located in Tobyhanna. It is a well maintained comtemporary home with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, loft, sunken living room with a wood burning stove, master bedroom with it's very own private balcony, a heated oversized finished garage, and a maitenance free yard.

Please feel free to contact me via or directly at 570 972-9689 so I can assist you further.

Sharon Wade
The home was built in 1988 and sits on .29ac. If interested in viewing, email me.
the home was built in 1988 and located on .29 acre. also has public water & sewer. if you need more information please email your questions.