Property Q&A in Citrus Grove>Question Details

Alex, Home Buyer in Los Angeles County, CA

Low comparable in comparison to selling price

Asked by Alex, Los Angeles County, CA Sun Sep 9, 2012

This property looks good. However based on comparable of trulia this property has been listed at a higher price. However houses in this area ( Citrus Grove neighbourhood) seems to be cheaper comparing to other Glendale areas. Does anyone know why it would be so ? I am debating a lot if I should move ahead for this property or not.

Thanks.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3085327330-537-N-Adams-St-221…

Answers

1
Hi Alex,

I'd recommend working with an agent who is an expert on the area and can help you learn more about that specific property. To find an expert agent in the area, just click on the yellow button on the property's listing and you will be able to start a dialogue.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help with anything else. I am happy to be a resource for you. Good luck with the search!

Ali, Trulia Voices Community Manager