mandrews, Home Buyer in El Dorado Hills, CA

Lovely home! Do you have a plan of the home showing interior square footage that you could send me? Michael Andrews mandrews@mtglenderservices.com

Asked by mandrews, El Dorado Hills, CA Sat May 12, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1066657868-12431-S-36th-St-Ph…

Answers

10
Attached is a link to what is active as of today in the Ahwatukee/Foothills area:

http://www.flexmls.com/link.html?wymqb12cwhb,12,1
The top floor has the kitchen, living room, dining room, and family room with a half bath
while the downstairs has two bedrooms and two baths. The sq. ft. is 1340. I do not
have a floor plan of the house, no. However, there is now an offer on the property. We are only taking back-ups at this point.
Michael,

If there is a specific lay out that will work for you, I would be happy to help you find that in a home. I can also set up an automated search that will send you homes as they come on the market that would fit your needs, (or set up a new home search as well). If you prefer, you can search the official MLS through a IDX link on our website at http://www.CunninghamHomesAZ.com.

Brenda

Ron & Brenda Cunningham
West USA Realty
602-980-3133
Ron: 602-499-0694

*** Recognized in the Phoenix Business Journal as "One of the Top 50 Realtors in the Valley" ***

http://www.CunninghamHomesAZ.com
Re: Floor Plans:
Michael,
I see where others have promised to send the builder floor plan. If you have not received them, please let me know. I subscribe to a service for my clients that provides me most builders floor plans should you want to see them for other properties in and around Phoenix/ Scottsdale/Central AZ. Please contact me off line with your requests. I look forward to helping in your search.
Loren Hoboy
Central AZ Real Estate
lhoboy@centralAZhomes.com
623-688-0004 (direct)
Pam is correct about this one. She is a great agent in that area... A person I gladly recommend since we do not work in the East valley.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 12, 2012
Andrew ,

This house does not exist . A builder owns the lot . He will build a house for you . I will send you an email from my MLS with existing houses currently for sale in Ahwatukee .
Your 25 year Ahwatukee specialist.
Nobody knows Ahwatukee Better !
Pam Eagan
Realty Executives
Assoc Broker
Thank you Michael, I think it's lovely also. I don't have a floor plan, but I have the approximate room measurements. Would that be helpful? Are you looking for a home in the area?
Erica Phillips @ericaphillips@cox.net
Michael,
That home actually is not built. It was going to be built, but obviously the market turned. The price, location, square footage, etc. is very good. Depending on the finishes, I would say 2.1 - 2.3m is about right for this type of home. I am currently working with 2 buyers in that specific area of Ahwatukee. There are obviously other homes that are ready to go in that location and price range.

I have requested a floor plan for you from the builder and can send it over as soon as I receive it.
Please feel free to contact me with any further questions or needs.
My personal email is bobdickinson@cox.net. 602-527-8086
Please send me your email as well.

Take care,
Bob Dickinson
RE/MAX Excalibur
You are soo kind!! I'm actually looking for the lay out of the home to see if it would even work.

Michael Andrews
It is to bad they did not take more pictures.
If you want I could go take more if you would buy through me?

Stan Battersby