Property Q&A in Beverly>Question Details

E_lavalais, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

Looking to purchase home in this area; can you give location of this and similar properties in this area?

Asked by E_lavalais, Chicago, IL Wed Jan 30, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3100637123--W-100th-Pl-Chi…

Answers

8
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
Hi, What area are you interested in puchasing? CALL GERALD BROWN 773-239-9400
that home is 100 blocks south of my office
This home is near Beverly. If you are interested in purchasing a home, then call or email me to schedule a meeting.

Ivan Sagel
312.515.7823
Ivan@atproperties.com
This is Beverly/Mt Greenwood area. If your looking to buy, get a good buyers agent. its free to use their services.
I think everyone here has it well laid out for you. I am gad to help, know the area well. Just call or write back.

Dave Hanna 773-732-9123 davehanna@realtyexecutives.com
Hi Homeowner Purchaser.

That property was listed by a company called RealtyTrac 82 days ago and without an exact address we may not be able to find the property.

If you are looking to purchase in Beverly Neighborhood in Chicago I strongly recommend that you find a Broker who has experience in the Beverly area. If you are not yet pre-approved for a mortgage loan I highly recommend that you do so before going out and viewing homes. If you are not pre-approved contact Mary Kay Laurent with Guaranteed Rate at 773-516-6859.

This way you know exactly what mortgage amount you qualify for and you would be good to close 30 days from the time you place a contract on a property. If you are paying cash, well cash is king and you are ready to go.

Best of luck
This home is in the Beverly area of Chicago, Plenty of homes are for sale here. Be sure to get Pre Approved by a Lender and work with a Realtor to identify properties that meet your needs.

Feel free to contact me should you need any assistance.
Web Reference: http://www.BJDHOMES.com