Renee Gerrick, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, OH

Looking into foreclosed homes- need to know how to go about setting up to see some.

Asked by Renee Gerrick, Brooklyn, OH Thu Aug 27, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:



Some of the home you see on Trulia that are advertised with Realty Trac have already been sold. You really should retain a Buyer's Agent to assist you. The Buyer's Agent's commission is paid by the Seller (sometimes the bank & sometimes a "flipper" (someone who buys foreclosed homes & fixes them up somewhat, so they can be occupied by a Buyer).

You may want to interview more than one Buyer's Agent, to find the right fit for your personality. With Team Pribisko you get "two for one" - my husband is my partner. Check us out at the web site below. If you want to talk to me, pls call 440-725-0910.

Best regards,
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 27, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer