Property Q&A in Sacramento>Question Details

Anna, Home Buyer in Sacramento, CA

Looking for mobile home park in Ca where you own the land the home in on

Asked by Anna, Sacramento, CA Sat Jun 4, 2011

Answers

12
Extremely nice 55+ own your own lot mobile home park called Heritage Ranch mobile home park 5 star park with very very low association fee it's in the inland empire
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 3, 2015
Factory built housing is good. Have you ever taken a tour of a manufacturing facility. I've been a general contractor for almost 3 decades and have yet to see a difference in the way a MH vs a site built home is constructed. In fact truth be known the "Factory Built Home" is by far superior.

Controlled environment, kiln dried wood. No environmental over exposure i.e. rain, snow, termites, etc. and inspectors on the job 24/7. Can't beat that for quality control. I'm not partial to either being a GC. I'll build whatever my client wants or I want. But they just don't make them like they used to.

It's just too bad the industry's been stigmatized by a bunch of media hype and ignoramuses that don't know a stud from a rafter. Just my opinion.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 6, 2011
Farmersville ca . just 10 min from Visalia and Exeter. own your own lot no fees.
thousand palms,calif 92276.....which is near PalmSprings,ca
Looking for mobile home park where you own the land the home is on in either Murrieta or Temecula, CA. and is a 55+ community. Does anyone have any ideas?
Sheri
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 25, 2014
Yes. The 1105 unit Knolls 55+ community in Murrieta is a great buy in a wonderful location only five minutes from Temecula's wine country. It is an older but well kept community with very low HOA. The land is owned by the homeowner, not a coop.
Contact me at 949-232-6302 if you have more questions.
Flag Fri Apr 15, 2016
Hi Anna; Look up Sabre City in Roseville. It's off of PFE Road in the rural area of Roseville, CA. Nearest cross streets are Walerga and North Antelope Rd.

Web Reference: http://SoldByErin.net
no not sabre city,,,bad very bad there.nothing buy tweakers,,drugs. dogs every where barking. trust me its not the place to live
Flag Sun Jun 19, 2016
John, many of the mobile homes at my listing are from the 70's. I used the word "coach" with another real estate agent last month who was totally baffled by the word "coach" (Maybe she was thinking of basketball coaches.) If euphimism will help me sell this place, I'll gladly call them "factory built homes"

"Manufactured Home" takes up too much space on the spreadsheet, - making the column too wide - so I use MH or coach cause it is shorter.

I'd be happy to put it up to a vote:

In season one, televisions Earl Hickey (Jason Lee) lived in, and his ex-wife Joy Hickey ( Jamie Pressly) continued to live in a :

A.) trailer court
B:) mobile home park
C:) trailer park
D:) Manufactured home park
E:) Factory built home park
F:) Camden County
Jim Walker, Real Estate Pro in Carmichael, CA
Jim, They haven't been called trailers since the 70's.
You can use any euphemism you choose, the fact remains that before permanent placement it had a trailer tongue and hitch, and was delivered while being towed and rolling on wheels!!! That makes my home a "trailer". Do I think of this while I'm nestled into my cozy queen bed at night? Or while I mow my nice lawn? Is this factor important when I pay my property tax of a mere $125 a YEAR!! That's right. A year!!! That is much less than what somebody else with a "site-built" house will pay in taxes every month. You can't beat mobile home living. What? You say my home depreciates? SO WHAT??? The money I save all around makes up for it. Also, to benefit from your "stik-built" home's APPRECIATION, you have to SELL it!!! Is that what you buy a house for? Just to turn around and sell it? Then what? Move your family into another home, then another, and another? Not for me. I own mine outright, and pay less in lot rent than most folks with standard homes pay for monthly upkeep
Flag Thu Apr 9, 2015
Hi Anna,
There is one in Applegate, just 10 miles east of Auburn, called Heather Glen Estates, it is an over 55 community.

I have one listing in there if you check my profile. Also there are about 3 more for sale in there, let me know if you want more info.
I have a listing of an entire mobile home park with 26 trailers and 34 additional vacant spaces. - near Susanville, California.

If you are looking to buy a single space in a mobile home community, one that I have sold property in is called Sabre City north of Antelope, California, west of Roseville, California off of P.F.E. Road. Owners in Sabre City own their lot as well as their trailers.
I am a Realtor. Do you have any mobile homes for sale with the land?
Flag Wed Feb 27, 2013
Actually Anna, there are resident owned manufactured home communities in Sacramento. Here's a link that might help you.

https://encrypted.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=resi…

Where in California? Do you really want a park? Or would you consider your own property? Need a little more info.