Julieo, Other/Just Looking in Hot Springs Village,...

Looking for estimated value of lots on Huesca Way in HSV.

Asked by Julieo, Hot Springs Village, AR Fri Jan 28, 2011

Have lot I may be interested in selling, or building on. Trying to decide.

Answers

4
Right now there over a 1000 lots for sale in the Village and lot prices are very low, however,
even though home prices are down slightly, they are holding their own and since the Baby Boomers are
retiring we have already seen an improvement in the Fall of 2010 VS. 2009. Your lot would probably sell
for only approx. $2,500, but an 1800 Sq. Ft. home there would sell for $175 - $180,000.
H. Ray Clem, Assoc. Broker
REMAX of Hot Springs Village
Web Reference: http://rayclem.com
Hello Julieo, I am also a Century 21 HSV agent and looking at the present market there are exactly 2 lots on the market at this time. They are listed for $2900 and $5000. If you are looking to list your lot, I highly recommend John Hamilton as he is the lot specialist in our office.
Thanks, Ann
I'd be happy to look up average values, but need to know the Lot and Block . Feel free to email me that info, and I will contact you. michelleperryhsv@yahoo.com
Hi Julieo,
Not many lots have sold in that area over the past two years. They range in listing prices from $4,900 to $11,900. Do you have a property to sell? Check my site below or call me at (501) 915-3535. Thanks