Property Q&A in 06084>Question Details

Joseph, Home Owner in Tolland, CT

Looking for an appraiser that can appraise my house for property tax reduction purposes

Asked by Joseph, Tolland, CT Thu Dec 27, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


You can try Bob Stewart in Tolland 860-871-8015
Mike Angeloff 860-303-2995

If you need more names please contact me.
Melinda Walencewicz
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 27, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer