Property Q&A in Philadelphia>Question Details

Amanda Nemeth, Home Buyer in Helena, MT

Looking for an agent that deals primarily with the residential areas between North Philadelphia and North East Philadelphia, PA.

Asked by Amanda Nemeth, Helena, MT Fri Jun 20, 2014

An agent familiar with renovations, possible distressed properties, that we can put our own stamp on.

Help the community by answering this question:

Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer