Property Q&A in Pinon Hills>Question Details

Captbignuts, Home Buyer in Pinon Hills, CA

Listing says electric available. Does this mean a meter is already installed. No mention of water so I take it in meaning well would have to be sunk?

Asked by Captbignuts, Pinon Hills, CA Tue Aug 16, 2011

If not a metered lot any idea what electric company charges to bring in power. Only ask because of a past inquiry into a property prospect in wonder valley by 29 palms. Was given approx quote of 40K to bring power to cabin from an existing power pole less than 50 yrds away !

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3046807666--Scenic-Dr-Pinon-H…

Answers

1
Good morning

There is not a meter installed on the property. I was told by a local realtor that the water and electric can be accessed from the street (Bear Valley) that runs along the front of the property. The water and electric are approximately 35 yards away. In regards to the cost to bring power to the property I was told, by the same realtor, that it would be anywhere between 25-35K.

I hope this helps some.