Property Q&A in 05672>Question Details

Karen, Other/Just Looking in 05672

Lis pendens: how would I, living in MA, put one on a property in VT

Asked by Karen, 05672 Wed Oct 28, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


Karen; you will need legal counsel to file a. Lis pendens. It will need to filed at the County Court House. I will be happy to provide you with a list of local attorneys who specialize in real estate and may be able to be of assistance with this matter. Just let me know. Here is my contact information:

Karen Harris, Realtor
Pall Spera Company Realtors, LLS, Village Office
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 29, 2013
Karen, You are going to need a local attorney. Call or e-mail me and I'll help you find some attorneys.
(802) 253-8484 or e-mail:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 28, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer