Property Q&A in Vail>Question Details

Michaeldow37, Home Buyer in Vail, AZ

Let me know if this home falls through I will offer 230000.

Asked by Michaeldow37, Vail, AZ Tue Oct 11, 2011

This question is about this property:…

Would you please send me your email address, so I can send you some information?
Cara Mancuso is a great Realtor to work with. She will always do a comparable market search and will suggest a proper home price offer that will be accepted.
I would like the same layout to the mentioned above.
Hello Michael, Cara is correct about this home appraising for the purchase price. A market analysis will show whether it's priced right or not. And, I did a quick search of other homes in the Rancho Del Lago area, 5 bedrooms, 3 baths, pool, and found one other one that is NOT under contract. If you would like me to send you the full property report, just email me.--Mary Clark, Long Realty
Thank you, Michael. Are you working with a loan officer or mortgage broker? When making an offer, it is important to keep in mind that if you are taking out a loan, the home will have to appraise at the contract price. I am happy to help you with this and any other questions you may have while searching for your Vail home.