Property Q&A in Marshfield>Question Details

Susannah Smi…, Home Buyer in Marshfield, MA

Last week this house was listed at 113000 with 2 beds and as REO. now the price is changed, the size and beds? any info as to why?

Asked by Susannah Smith Pomarole, Marshfield, MA Wed Oct 14, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1075650002-54-Everett-St-Mars…

Answers

2
Hi Suezqss,

This home was originally listed for at a higher price as a 3 room 1 bedroom home as an REO and then relisted again at a lower price as an REO, same rooms and square footage. This property is now under agreement and set to close at the end of this month.
If you would like assistance in finding similar properties in the Marshfield and surrounding areas I would be glad to assist you. I can be reached at JanetSpaulding@Remax.net.
Thanks!
It appears that in May this home had gone under agreement and then came back to the market. It was withdrawn and then the contract expired. The owner had it relisted at a lower price and it has since gone under agreement again. Feel free to contact me at dakota@chaseteam.com if I can assist you with any more questoins or if you are interested in other properties in the area. Thanks!