Tony Mathews, Home Buyer in Argyle, FL

Kindly send information on this property. Thanks

Asked by Tony Mathews, Argyle, FL Mon Jul 9, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3050156210--Cabbage-Rose-L…

Answers

4
Hi Tony,

I live right around the corner from this property. I can shoot some video of the area and talk to you about it. Email me at toddcraigllc@gmail.com. Look forward to hearing from you.

Todd Craig
TopSail Realty
850.238.6285
Hi Tony, There is a lot that has a Bay view for 55,000. REALLY!! Call me if you are interested with that price and I will get you all the information on ithe details. Thanks, Coastal Kim 205.222.6189 ryals.kim@gmail.com Happy Shopping:)
Hello Tony,

this property is not on the market. This is an upload from realty trac, and I would recommend that you stay away from paying for their services. All realty trac does is upload any property that has a lien filed against it in the court records, not necessarily a property that is on the market. I can guarantee you that such a property in Santa Rosa Beach will not sell at this price. before a foreclosure property is put on the market, the bank will do an appraisal and the property will be put on the market at fair market value. And, at this point the market has turned, so they probably will get that fair market price or close to it.

If you would like a list of current foreclosures or short sales in this area, please feel free to contact me by phone or email and I would be happy to send you the list and I can set you up so you get an automatic notification when a new foreclosure comes on the market, enabling you to get any property that looks like a great deal immediately.

Myke Triebold, GRI, LMC, SFR. ABR
MykeSaysSold@aol.com
850-305-6256
I'm not sure Trulia gets their info, but there are no foreclosures listed on Cabbage Rose Lane. Do you have an address?
Web Reference: http://MurrayOn30A.com