Property Q&A in Durham>Question Details

Ron Baker, Home Buyer in Durham, NC

Just what is this web site, "trulia.com"? Are you the seller of the properties listed here?

Asked by Ron Baker, Durham, NC Tue May 19, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/North_Carolina/Durham/sold/58243…

Answers

2
Hi Ron
Trulia.com is a Real Estate website, that allows buyers, seller and Real Estate Professional's to communicate and ask and answer questions with each other. The home that you have inquired about has been sold. If you would like any additional information I would be happy to help in any way I can.
Web Reference: http://www.colvinm.hpw.com
Hi Ron,
Trulia is an informative website for social networking, sharing of thoughts, experiences and ideas. This sharing of information is mainly for the benefit of the public, however, you will find that many people in the real estate industry, like myself, participate here as well. Yes, there are many homes are advertised here. Many times it will not be the actual listing agent that has entered the home in Trulia. Sometimes you are able to contact the listing agent on a specific property, sometimes you are not. For sale by owners do not have the ability to advertise their properties here, so you will not be able to access the actual owner. Please take some time to look around and get to know the site. I'm sure you will find it helpful and informative. If you are interested in purchasing real estate, your best bet is to contact a local real estate professional. They will have local market knowledge as well as access to the most accurate and up to date info on homes for sale. I hope this helps answer your question. Take care!