Vickie Chris…, Other/Just Looking in 27107

It seems that there is a glitch on the listing of this house for sale. First, it does not pull the correct address, and secondly,

Asked by Vickie Christensen, 27107 Sat Apr 3, 2010

it does not show as listed could you please help us ?THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/North_Carolina/Winston_Salem/sol…

Answers

2
Hi Vickie,

The home at 232 Panther Creek Ct is currently listed for sale. The MLS# is 572931. The list price is $299,000. Looks like a great home buily in 2006. I am not sure why the map is putting you in the incorrect area. This home is in Meadowlands Golf Community. It has only been on the market for 22 days. If you are not currently working with an agent, I would be happy to schedule a showing of this home for you.
Vickie,

That would be a question directed toward the listing agent. I show it in the MLS system listed for $299,000. You need to query the listing agent. Trulia can be fed listings in a number of different ways. So the listing agent needs to correctly enter it in. My listings are fed to Trulia from another of different sources. I can get them on quickly with one website and then the national site updates and posts to Trulia also.

Hope this helps,