Property Q&A in Crown Center>Question Details

David Zykan, Home Buyer in Kansas City, MO

It's sort of hard to tell by the pictures, is this just the one room and a bathroom? How many square feet?

Asked by David Zykan, Kansas City, MO Mon Apr 1, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3020040762-360-W-Pershing-Rd-…

Answers

5
Also, so there isn't too much confusion...the hyperlink shows that you are asking about unit #150...which is the one that is listed at $108,000 and is the smaller 1 bedroom/1 bathroom. The one that has 1223 square feet is unit #320 and is listed at $219,900.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 1, 2013
David,

From what I can pull up via the MLS, this particular condo is a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom place with approximately 662 square feet of living space. It is, hands down, the lowest priced condo in the place that is currently available. But the other 1 bedroom/1 bathroom condo says that is about 1223 square feet and is listed at $219,900. So there are other, larger units with only 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom.

If you would like to see it or have more questions, please don't hesitate to make contact with me. I'll be happy to assist you!

Blessings,

Ed Rippee, CSP, WHS, CDPE
RE/MAX Results
816-213-9362 Cell
http://www.edrippee.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 1, 2013
There is a designated bedroom, bathroom, and living/kitchen space. Thanks for the question!
David,

The square footage is around 1223. If you'd like I could send you some additional pictures. Just contact me with your email address.

Thank you
Michael Diggs
David,

The bedroom & bathroom are off to themselves but the rest of the loft area is open. If I can assist you please call me anytime at 816-863-7797.

Thank you
Michael Diggs