Property Q&A in Scottsdale>Question Details

Jon, Home Buyer in Maricopa County, AZ

It's hard to understand why someone would put only one picture and a picture of this quality??? What is the address of this property?

Asked by Jon, Maricopa County, AZ Sat Jan 4, 2014

Is this property occupied?

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3074953888--Kimsey-Ln-Scottsd…

Answers

9
According to the MLS, there are no homes actively listed for sale on Kimsey Lane. This may be an advertiser trying to get leads for people that are interested in purchasing a home. This home would be a steal at this price and would certainly generate a lot of interest. If you are looking for a home, you should engage a Realtor that represents you and can do all the legwork for you so that you aren't finding weird listings like this one--if it seems to good to be true--it usually is!
Not sure why Trulia has this house listed as for sale as it looks like it was sold back in 2012. If you are interested in getting current information on home available in Scottsdale I could set you up so you get emails of houses as they arrive on the market. Just call or email me. 480-382-2688 or yourhomeinaz@gmail.com. Thanks!
It looks like this property has been sold some time ago...
Hi Jon

It baffles us as Realtors as to why Trulia has listings on its site that sold quite a while ago. Have never been able to get an answer out of them.

I wish you the best of luck in your home search. If you need help please let me know. I specialize in Central and South Scottsdale.

Howard Rudin
WEST USA REALTY
602-390-8088
Top 1% in Sales at WEST USA REALTY
Top 2% in Sales of all Realtors in Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service
Hi Jon,
As you've already been told, this house was sold in 2012 & is not available at this time. As to why an agent puts only 1 photo &/or bad quality photos, like any profession, there are people that are good at it & take pride in their work & there are people that don't.
Instead of searching for a home on sites like these that are often inaccurate, you'd be better off to use our MLS which is completely up to date on available houses. Please feel free to use my website to search the MLS.
http://www.scottsdalerentalpropertiesaz.com is my website & you can just click "search MLS". You can also register to save properties & even though the domain name says "rental", you can view all the houses for sale on it.
Also, please contact me at mskhouses@aol.com & I'd be more than happy to help you find the right house for your needs.

thanks,
Merrill
Hi, Jon. The address of this home is 7825 E. Kimsey Lane, but actually sold on June 4, 2012.

I would highly recommend choosing an agent to work with to set up a search. It can be frustrating looking at websites with out of date information. s Searching with an agent will be show you what's on the market NOW! :-)

Please feel free to contact me to talk about your needs. There's never an obligation for a consultation.

Jamie Sistek
"That Tickled Pink Girl"
Associate Broker - REALTOR
Tickled Pink Homes w/eXp Realty

480-451-1400 - Direct
jamie@tickledpinkhomes.com
Hi Jamie, Thank you for that update! Well, I wouldn't have guessed such an old listing & already sold home would have appeared on Trulia? Live and learn. Many thanks! :)
Flag Sat Jan 4, 2014
The MLS listing has more photos of much better quality. It shows as SOLD in 2012 for $135,000. Currently it is not listed for sale.

Would you like to find a similar property in Scottsdale 85257? There are 3 others listed from $189,000 - $225,000.

Remember that house on Kimsey was sold over 18 months ago, and prices have risen double digits in Phoenix over the last year.

My team can help you find a house in the area. Please call or email, and take care!
This property does not exist. There are no single family homes in Scottsdale priced below $150,000. Hope this helps!
Hi Jon,
I looked into this property for you on the MLS and it has in fact sold. Please feel free to send me the criteria of your home search if you would care to have some professional assistance with your new home search.

Tom McCormack
The McCormack Group
Keller Williams Sonoran Living
Tmcc0214@gmail.com