Property Q&A in Charlotte>Question Details

Doris, Other/Just Looking in Charlotte, NC

Is thisa property for rent?

Asked by Doris, Charlotte, NC Mon May 4, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/North_Carolina/Charlotte/sold/92…

Answers

1
Hi Doris!
According to the tax records, this home last sold in 2005. I haven't seen any indication in our MLS that it is for rent. I would be interested to hear how you came to that conclusion and am willing to research it further for you as well. Please feel free to visit my website and continue your searches from there since I can promise it is updated daily. If you would like, I can also set you up on our Realtor Gateway so that you will receive information on properties that meet your criteria as they become available. When you are ready to start looking , I will be glad to help you get settled as well. Feel free to contact me an we can go over your needs - I'll look forward to hearing from you and earning your business.
Beth Gionis
Beth@SellingCharlotteRealEstate.com