Property Q&A in Columbia>Question Details

Maria Nguyen, Home Buyer in Columbia, SC

Is this within walking distance to USC campus?

Asked by Maria Nguyen, Columbia, SC Sun Jul 28, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1094655387-166-Doctor-Cir-Col…

Answers

3
No, I am sorry this home is not within walking distance of USC, but as I both work and live within that area, I would be more than happy to help you locate a desirable home that would satisfy your specifications. Please feel free to call me at 803-422-3567 or email me at: debstro@hotmail.com.

Deborah Stratton
Russell and Jeffcoat Real Estate Inc.
803-252-6332/ 422-3567
Maria,

My name is Jay Luebke and am a Buyers Specialist with the Art of Real Estate. We are the #1 real estate team in Columbia. We specialize in the downtown market, however, we are very strong in many other parts of the Midlands.

What Cindy said was correct. These units are not within walking distance of USC. There are a number of homes in the Shandon and Rosewood areas that may fit within your criteria, including some homes on Greene Street.

I would be happy to speak with you regarding finding a home for you. Please give me a call at 919-696-3104 or send me an email at Jay@TheArtTeam.net and I will be glad to help you out!

Thanks, and I will look forward to hearing from you!

--
Jay Luebke
The Art of Real Estate
Prudential Midlands Real Estate
This property is not really within walking distance to USC. It would be within walking distance to Palmetto Richland Hospital where many of the medical students do their rotations.

The property should be located on a bus route which would also go to USC.

Please let me know if I can help you in any way.