Property Q&A in Chicago>Question Details

Daniel, Home Buyer in 60661

Is this unit still available? If so, please email me at danieljohnanton@hotmail.com

Asked by Daniel, 60661 Thu Oct 15, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1052675674-740-W-Fulton-St-70…

Answers

3
Daniel,

We sold the project out just a few weeks ago. I know a lot about the project since we were there for two years and I know of another great deal just like that in the neighborhood. Please feel free to call me with any questions you may have I can also clue you in on the top 3 homes that are in the market right now to buy.

Thanks!

Manoj Mukkada
312-593-1818
Hi Daniel,
you got your answer to this unit from Matt already.... and since you left your e-mail address I e-mailed you the two other units available in this same building for your review....

Is it the building itself that interests you, the inside of the property above you inquired about, the location/zip code area, size of property.... ? Just wondering....

Remember also that some properties are short sales and the time frame is often different from dealing directly with the owner/sellers of a unit...

Love to hear from you....
Sincerely yours,
Edith Karoline YourRealtor4Life!
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Dan,
That unit is not, but there are others still on the market.

Matt Laricy
Americorp Real Estate
Brokers Associate, e-PRO
mlaricy@americorpre.com
708-250-2696