Property Q&A in Chicago>Question Details

Alicia, Renter in Chicago, IL

Is this unit for rent or for sale? I saw it was renting for $800, but that does not appear on the page I am looking at now.

Asked by Alicia, Chicago, IL Tue May 7, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Illinois/Chicago/sold/20784853-2…

Answers

8
email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you my list of units in that area
FYI: This property was listed on Trulia for rent for $800. I am not gullible to believe a unit near Greek Town/West Loop would rent for this cheap. I wanted to know if it was a mistake. I am experienced enough to know that if something looks too good to be true to ask the right questions to get the answer you're looking for. Thanks for your replies, even the ones that were a bit sarcastic.
Alicia,

If it sounds to good it is. Work with a broker to find a place.
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
This home is for sale for $250k.

Always work with a Realtor for accurate and reliable info.
It looks like a scam to me. A lot of these on here.
I agree with Cindy if was listed for $800 it was an scam
If it was listed on Trulia for $800, it was a scam. It is not on the market. If a price appears to be too good to be true, it probably is! If you're seeking to rent in that area, get an agent who will work with you directly to find currently listed homes in your price range. There are a lot of scam artists out there who are trying to lure in people off general websites like this. Don't be fooled.