Property Q&A in Eagle>Question Details

Lorie Hoffman, Home Buyer in Eagle, ID

Is this townhome still on the market?

Asked by Lorie Hoffman, Eagle, ID Sat Jan 7, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3051062615-1458-Medinah-Ct-Ea…

Answers

2
Lori,

As Erica mentioned, this one has already been sold. Unfortunately, the listing agent appears to have manually entered this listing instead of having it syndicate via our MLS system so Trulia didn't update it since Trulia is an advertising site, not an MLS database.

FYI, it sold for full price and was a cash offer. It was a short sale so it had a few offers prior that fell through until this one finally closed.

There is another home for sale in that Eagle Hills in that same community however it is a single family home that is much larger home with over 2500 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and a three car garage for $174,900. If you would like to see it let me know. It comes with a 2 year home warranty and the seller is willing to pay some of the buyer's closing costs for owner occupied buyers!

There is also a great new townhouse for sale in Legacy that is bigger, new and only $147,900. Let me know if you would like to schedule a time to see it!

Thanks and I hope your having a great new year!

Jim Paulson
Owner/Broker - Progressive Realty Corporation
No, it has been sold. It looks like it closed back in October. Would you like me to see if there are any other similar properties currently available?