Property Q&A in Ramona>Question Details

Glen And Deb…, Home Buyer in Ramona, CA

Is this still on the market?

Asked by Glen And Debra, Ramona, CA Tue Feb 5, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3069774011--Oak-Springs-Dr…

Answers

3
Hi Glen and Debra,
This home is not currently for sale. The reason you see it on Trulia, is because there is a notice of default filed on it, which means that the owners have missed one or more mortgage payment. The amount shown is the amount of the unpaid balance on their loan, not what the market price would be for this home. If you are interest in something similar, please message me directly. We can talk about the steps in the buying process and I can send you some active inventory that matches what you are looking for.

Thanks!
Sinead McAllister
Broker
McAllister Homes Real Estate
858-205-5215
brokermcallister@gmail.com
http://www.McAllisterHomes.com

There are currently 2 listings available on Oak Springs Drive in Romona. Please call me directly at 619-990-0302 and I will provide you with all the information you want. I will also be available to show the property to you right away.

Steve McCormick
Realtor, Coldwell Banker
Short sale and /Foreclosure specialist.
619-990-0302
Glen and Debra,

It does not appear that this property is on the market. There is one property in Contingent Status (A pre-forclosure that is being sold as a Short Sale. The Seller had accepted and offer and they are awaiting lienholder approval of the sale). This could be the property in question.

There are 2 additional Active properties on this street, one listed at $349.900 and the other for 449,000.

If you are not working directly with a REALTOR you may want to consider it as you will receive more accurate information and at a faster pace. A buyer's agent's commission is typically paid by the seller, so no expense to you.

Kind Regards,

Marcie Sands, REALTOR
760-644-1562
Simply The Best Real Estate Co., Inc.