Property Q&A in Palmdale>Question Details

Brian, Home Buyer in North Hollywood, CA

Is this still on the market?

Asked by Brian, North Hollywood, CA Sun Sep 2, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3089170161-37475-Oxford-Dr-Pa…

Answers

5
Hi Brian,

This property located at 37475 Oxford Drive, Palmdale, CA has not been sold. However, the Sellers are currently under contract with a buyer. If you are still interested in this house, I would more than happy to assist you with writing an offer and presenting it to the listing agent subject to cancellation of previous escrow. This simply means that the sellers will know your offer will be in back up position should the present buyer cancel Escrow for any reason.

By the way, I notice that you posted another question in the city of Canyon Country. As a local REALTOR, I would be happy to earn your business if you interested in purchasing a home anywhere in the Santa Clarita Valley, Antelope Valley or San Fernando Valley. My office is one of the largest top producing offices in Southern California. With low inventory, you really need a great team working to find you all the best properties before they're gone! This market presents such great opportunities with turnkey investment properties for savy investors and single-family homes for first time buyers. Many REO (bank owned) properties such as this one have been renovated to make for easier lower down payment financing options and a faster closing deadline for buyers! For more information on this or any other home for sale, please don't hesitate to contact me if you should have any question now or in the future.

Best Wishes & Good Luck!

KATRINA ROTH, CDPE, REALTOR®
"Certified Short Sale & Probate Estate Specialist"
Keller Williams VIP Properties
25124 Springfield Court, Suite 100
Valencia, CA 91355
Direct 661-208-1855
Office 661-290-3700
Fax 661-291-1463
SantaClaritaValleyEstates@gmail.com
AntelopeValleyEstates@gmail.com
http://www.AntelopeValleyShortSaleSpecialist.com
DRE License# 01862396

"Always remember, I'm never too busy to welcome your referrals!"
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 2, 2012
Brian, The house on Oxford is pending escrow as of Aug 23, so no longer available. If this is the area and the type of home you are looking for we can discuss your requirements and I can set up a query for you to receive information. Please let me know how I can assist you in your real estate search. Judy.jugus@gmail.com, Prudential Troth Realtors, (661)816-8180, DRE#01883540
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 2, 2012
No, this property is under contract but I can find the right house for you. Call or text me at 661-816-8452.
Bruce Smith
Keller Williams
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 2, 2012
HI Brian,

The property located at 37475 Oxford in Palmdale is pending. This means there is an offer and it is in escrow. The housing market in the Antelope Valley is very active and inventory is low. The best way to locate an available property in to work directly with an agent in the local MLS. You can contact me @ bnertan@kw.com or call (661) 478-5700. I can put you on a system that will send current available listing to you daily as they come on the market.

Thanks Brad
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 2, 2012
Hello Brian,

The property at 37475 Oxford , Palmdale is pending. This means there is an offer and it is in escrow. If you would like information on current listing that are available please contact me @ bhertan@kw.com or call (661) 478-5700. The housing market in the Antelope Valley is very active and inventory is low. The best chance for you to locate a home is to work directly with a member of the local MLS. Thanks for your inquiry.

Brad Hertan
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 2, 2012