Property Q&A in Ogunquit>Question Details

Dr Kym O'bri…, Home Buyer in

Is this still on the market?

Asked by Dr Kym O'brien, Wed Nov 3, 2010

This question is about this property:…

Thanks, Rick.

I will be in touch as soon as I know which day and time Dr. and Mr. O'Brien would like to see the property Thanksgiving weekend. Enjoy your holiday! -- CJ Dubois-Cote
The assumption of a short sale is incorrect. Also, the home has had many improvements/addition since it's last purchase which one responder seems unaware of. Beautiful Home and is available as the first agent to respond indicated. Rick Cosseboom, Listing Broker
Dr. O'brien,

I've checked the history of this home and can tell you that it sold in 2004 for $710,000. It sold again in 2008 for $700,000 and has been currently listed on the market for $799,000. My assumption is that this could potentially be a short sale situation. What I do know is that the market has not gone up since 2004.

I am an Accredited Buyer Representative with Prudential Prime Properties and have lived in southern Maine all my life. I would be delighted to assist you in your search whether it be this home or another. Feel free to contact me directly at: CJ Dubois-Cote, 207-615-1663 or
Hi Dr. O'Brien!
I have further info about this home - it is off market for the holidays, but the seller is still very interested in selling. Please call me if you would like my assistance! Carole L. MacCollum 207.337.4792
Better Homes & Gardens The Masiello Group, Wells, ME
Have a great day!
Hi Dr. O'Brien! That home has been taken off the market as of 10/28...if you like, I can find out more about it and get back to you!
Best for now,
Carole L. MacCollum 207.337.4792