Property Q&A in Park East>Question Details

John Phillips, Home Buyer in Hollywood, FL

Is this still on market?

Asked by John Phillips, Hollywood, FL Mon Feb 18, 2013

This question was asked from this property:… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">…

John, that property was sold at auction and those fall through all the time for one reason or another. I used to work with the listing agent and can try to find out if the sale is solid or if there is any chance that it may fall through, in which case it would become available again and you could then make an offer. One thing I can tell you is that it probably won't sell for that listing price though, you can expect to pay about $230k or so for it in this market. 1310 N 30 Ct just sold in January for $245k and that was a fair sale (not a foreclosure or a short sale) If you're not working with an agent, feel free to contact me for more information.

Thank you.

Hermann Wiehls
Realtor Associate
Atlantic & Pacific Real Estate US LLC
Ph: 954-300-2BUY
This is pending sale. I sell a lot of property in Hollywood and know the Hollywood Hills vicinity well. Please contact me and lets discuss what you are looking forin more detail. then I can set you up on an automatic notification system from the MLS. Also go to my website and you can do your own detailed searches. Look forward to assisting you.
Paul Heller
Prudential Florida Realty
19056 N.E. 29th Avenue
Aventura, FL 33180
954-559-6411 cell
305-749-1583 work
305-932-6355 fax
If you are looking to buy or sell property, go to my website at
Do you know anyone who needs real estate advice? Please feel free to contact me.
Hi John,
We can assist you with all your Real Estate needs!

With enthusiasm,

Meir Aloni & Team

CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)

CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)

RECS (Real Estate Cyberspace Society)

Successfully selling Broward County since 1986!

Direct phone# 954-338-5220
The house is pending sale so no longer active at this time
This property last sold back in 1996. I can't see where it has been for sale since then. One of the issues with Trulia, although I consider a great site is that homes appear when another agent may use a wrong address, or the owner itself my list it privately. If you are looking in Hollywood Hills, this is my specialty area as my office is right there. Call me direct at 305-785-6272. You can also search the MLS via my website at Good Luck and
Marc Plotkin